What Personal Information About Users Does Pawed Cards Collect?
Pawed Cards does not collect or store any personal information on our website or servers. All logins on Pawed Cards are conducted through information collected and stored on preexisting 3rd party site logins.
- We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Pawed Cards may automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Pawed Cards cookie information, the page you requested, and your communications and interaction with our other website registrants. Pawed Cards uses this traffic data to, among other things, help diagnose problems with its server, analyze trends and administer our websites.
- Generally, our service may automatically collect usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our websites and its components. This data is only used in the aggregate, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of collective data enables us to figure out how often users use parts of our websites, so we can make our websites appealing to as many users as possible. In addition, we may provide statistical information to our partners about how our users, collectively, use our websites. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use their areas and our websites, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal Web experience.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While Pawed Cards will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
- Email Communications:
- We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from Pawed Cards if your computer supports this type of program, in order to help us make emails more interesting and helpful. We may also send out emails with news or promotions. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please notify us by email at admin (at) PAWEDCARDS (dot) com and include sufficient information for us to identify your account.
- Information from Other Sources:
For purposes such as improving personalization of our service, we may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What about Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we may transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. Pawed Cards cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or email address is.
- Third Party cookies: We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Will Pawed Cards Share Any of the Information it Receives?
We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We share your personal information only as provided herein or with your consent, to the entities that are controlled by Pawed Cards or to the entities described below:
- Affiliated Business We Do Not Control: We are affiliated with a variety of businesses and work closely with them. In connection with our brands, under certain circumstances these businesses operate within our websites or sell items to you within our services; in other situations, we provide services or sell products jointly with affiliated businesses and other business partners. You can easily recognize when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction. We will only share personal information that is related to such transactions or is necessary for the affiliate or business partner to complete the transaction.
- Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. We may also provide your personal information to agents who will use it to verify aggregate usage data that we provide to our partners. You hereby consent to our sharing of your personal information for all the above purposes.
- Promotional Offers: We may send offers to certain users on behalf of other businesses. However, when we do so, we do not give the other business your name and address. If you do not wish to receive these offers, please notify us by e-mail at admin (at) PAWEDCARDS (dot) com.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets or business. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Pawed Cards, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.
- Posts/Comments: The information you provide us in connection with your user comments or any content you post to the Website, may be used to facilitate and provide your requested services within the Website and/or your request for our services through other websites. Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in blogs, comments, messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Your display name may be displayed to other users when you upload text, images or videos, leave comments or send messages through the Website and other users can contact you through messages and comments. Any images, captions, physical descriptions, personal interests or other content that you submit to the Websites may be redistributed through the Internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- Communication About the Website or in Response to Your Requests: As part of the Website and our services, you may receive email and other communication relating to your use of the Website. You acknowledge and agree that by posting information on the Website or otherwise using the Website, we and our agents may send you email, contact you or engage in other communication that they determine in their sole discretion relate to your use of the Website. We may use a user’s email address (or telephone number for text and multimedia messaging) to send updates, a newsletter or other news regarding the Website or our services.
- With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties.
What Information Can I Access?
Pawed Cards does not store any information of yours on our own servers. All login comes from and personal information is stored on 3rd party websites with which you have already registered.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our websites.
- You are able to add or update certain information on pages, such as those listed in the “What Personal Information About Users Does Pawed Cards Collect?” section above. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
- As explained earlier, the “help” portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. Please note, however, that if your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of some of our attractive features and services.
Does Pawed Cards Collect Personal Information from Children?
Our websites and the services available by us are not intended for children under the age of 13. Pawed Cards does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use the Websites. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to use our websites or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to Pawed Cards or on our websites. We recommend that minors over the age of 13 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.
Conditions of Use
Third Party Websites
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy at the Pawed Cards websites, please send a detailed message to admin (at) PAWEDCARDS (dot) com. Your privacy is important to us and we will make every effort to resolve your concerns.